H2PrO Constant Speed Water Booster Pump Controller
The USEMCO innovative H2PrO is the ultimate design for new and existing applications utilizing up to three pumps.
This controller allows factory or field configuration to sequence pumps based on flow, pressure, or both. Signals are buffered by time delays the operator can field adjust. Best of all, the H2PrO is UL approved, SCADA ready and uses non-proprietary hardware.
- Graphic Touch Screen
- Event Log
- UL Approved
- User enabled clock/calendar for time based control
- Alarm Relays for lamp or horn
- Dry telemetry contacts
- Low Suction/No Flow
- High Discharge
- Pumps Failed
- Common Alarm
- Password protected
- High and Low pressure alarms and timers
- Pump On, Off, and start fail timers
- Minimum run timers
- Low suction pressure alarm and timer
Factory / Field Configuration
- Suction Transducer (4-20 mA)
- Flow Meter (4-20 mA or pulse input)
- Remote Transducer
- Suction pressure switch or no flow switch
- Scaling for Discharge & Suction Transducers & Flow Meter
- Selectable Pump Alternating Sequence
- Every Start
- Every 24 hours
- Jockey Pump Configuration
- High Capacity Pump Configuration
- Weekly Exercising
- Run during low suction
- Service pumps disabled during run
H2PrO Variable Speed Water Booster Pump Controller
Screen navigation designed for field personnel. Manuals are not necessary to make changes in the system or record date.
Keeps the operator informed of alarms and other events such as high flow pump exercise cycles, and tests. as many as thirty events can be displayed.
Instantly check the parameters and condition of the entire system or individual pumps. Discharge. Suction Pressures: pump speeds, and flow events.