USEMCO LCT tanks are cylindrical, horizontal below ground storage tanks. LCT tanks are designed to be part of a Leachate Collection System where pipes from the landfill deliver captured leachate into the collection tank. Once collected, the leachate is removed and treated.
LCT tanks are available in customer-specified capacities, sized and burial depths.
- STI and UL 58 listed tank.
- Single or double wall construction.
- Corrosion-resistant internal lining.
- Corrosion-resistant exterior coating.
- Capacities up to 50,000 gallons.
- All openings in tank are electrically isolated at the factory.
- Cathodic protection system standard on STI-P3 listed tanks.