The PumpMate is a wet well, mounted, above-ground valve and control station for submersible pumps. The base is 8 inches of concrete and rebar with a double door hatch and hoist receptacle. Two large doors for easy access to the control panel and valving.
The concrete base is available to fit up to 8 foot diameter wet wells
Double doors and third side doors for additional equipment access are available.
- Eliminates concrete valve vault
- Eliminates access door for valve vault
- Eliminates external panel mounting
- Eliminates wiring control panel to wet well
- Completely assembled with sole source warranty
Pump Station Features
- Cast reinforced concrete base
- Optional laminated fiberglass exterior for base.
- Fiberglass encapsulated foam insulated equipment enclosure (R 7.5).
- Two insulated oversize hinged doors for access to piping and controls.
- Integral aluminum hatch for access to wet well and pump removal.
- JIB crane socket provided to facilitate pump removal.
- Fits wet well sizes 4′ through 8′ [pad required for larger diameters].
- Available in 2″, 3″, 4″ or 6″ piping assemblies.
- Full bodied flanged check valves and lever operated plug valves.
- Optional emergency bypass pump piping available.
- “SENTRY” controller with submersible transducer and back up floats option.
- NEMA 1 stainless steel U.L. 508 control panel standard up to 25 horsepower.
- Thermostatically controlled wall heater and ventilation fan.
- Custom options available upon request.
- Station weight, approx. weight 6500 Lbs.
- All Components Above Ground
- Quick Delivery
- Single Source Responsibility
- Low Cost